Harri's Diary

Friday 21 March 2014

Sorry for not posting for a couple of weeks I’ve been super busy! I suddenly have so much work to do and I can’t wait to go home next week and chill out with some of mum’s top cooking.

I went to Bristol last weekend and had a fab time as usual. Bristol is a great place and bigger than Exeter so it’s always fun to get away. George and his mate Freddie DJ’d at Motion on Friday. The night started with me and Laura, one of G’s flatmates, vodka and coke and drinking games which was obviously hilarious. Motion itself is really cool, I’d totally recommend it if you’re ever in Bristol. I’d never seen George DJ before and I was actually so proud because I know it’s something he really loves and he’s so good at it. It was just a fun night and I loved getting the chance to see George and he bought us cheesy chips which is absolutely the only way to end any night out.


I stayed in bed for almost the entirety of Saturday and George made us bacon sandwiches and cups of tea. It was a really nice chilled day and then we finally ventured out on Sunday afternoon to go for a walk around the Downs. Spring is definitely here it’s actually sunglasses weather which makes me crazy happy. We went for tea at Gourmet Burger Kitchen and I had a bacon and cheese beef burger which was heaven and George got The Don which looked equally worldy.


On Monday George came down to Exeter and we went to see Bombay Bicycle Club with a couple of my friends, Alex and Em. Bombay are hands down amazing live. As I’ve mentioned in a previous post I saw them at Leeds Fest a couple of years ago (the time I lost everyone and got caught in a mosh pit). They did not disappoint for the second time and I’d totally go and see them for a third. Their new album is gorgeous and I just love Jack Steadman’s voice. Nothing is better than seeing your favourite bands live, the energy is unbeatable.


Other than that I’ve just had my speaking exams and coursework on my plate. Only one week left of lectures though which is insanely scary. I’ve met the best people this year and I’m so bloody lucky.

You can listen to George’s music on Soundcloud here and here.




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.