Spring Fling

Sunday 6 April 2014

It's that time of year when I'm usually moaning about having to put away my burgundy knits and Doc Martens. Whilst everyone is running towards ice cream vans for a 99 (don't be stingy on the sprinkles) I miss the days of roaring fires and faux fur. This year, however, I have fallen head over heels for pastels and find myself wanting to suddenly scatter flowers in my hair and go for picnics. These are some of my current favourite pieces. I love mixing minimalist, block pastels with a dash of floral, accessorised with some cute sunglasses. What's your Spring fling?


1. Frayed Structured Jacket - Zara - £49.99
2. Rose Bud Wire Hair Clip - New Look - £3.99
3. Pencil Skirt in Tropical Print - ASOS - £18.00
4. Pink Cropped Shirt - Miss Selfridge - £27.00
5. Quay Charlie Sunglasses - ASOS - £25.00
6. Plated Holdall Bag - Topshop - £40.00
7. Floral Print Structured Mini Skirt - River Island - £25.00
8. Rainbow Gladiator Sandals - Topshop - £65.00
9. White Joni Jeans - Topshop -£36.00

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.