The Little Denim Dress

Friday 11 April 2014


I often find when I go shopping with little hope/intention of buying I stumble across my greatest finds. My mum and I bobbed into town this afternoon and browsing in Topshop I found this cute denim dress. I'd been considering a denim piece and had seen a few dresses and dungarees but wasn't completely enamored until I tried this on today and didn't ever want to take it off. The material and shape are super comfy and I'm honestly a sucker for a dress with pockets (men seem to be very pocket-lucky but what about us women with all our lipsticks, keys with a commemorative key-ring for every holiday we've ever been on, not forgetting all of those bobby-pins that we thought we'd lost and, the kitchen sink). What I love above all is the versatility of dresses like this. You can accessorise with practically any colour meaning every wear is different. Here I've kept it simple wearing my Next tan heeled platforms and favourite Betsey Johnson sunglasses but I know I can play with it all summer. The LDD has to be the LBD of summer day dresses.



MOTO Denim Dress - Topshop - £38
High Front Tan Sandals - Next - £40 
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.