Here we go Again

Wednesday 6 January 2016

About two months ago my beloved purple HP packed in. One day it decided it had had enough of my editing and Netflix and gave up. But I am back! New year, new laptop, a MacBook nonetheless and my new love. I am ready to dive back into blogging and YouTube.


I hope you have all had a wonderful, festive break. We have so much to catch up on and I just don’t know where to start. There will be a video coming your way with a little round up of the last few months and some clips from my trips, Germany being a top whirlwind of a weekend.

I think I’ll keep this post a brief year review and do some more lengthy travel and fashion reviewing next week. I can honestly say 2015 was maybe my best year yet albeit the most challenging. I started the year in Exeter working on costume for Footlights and directing for Razz Magazine, both of which were utterly amazing experiences. I went to Bristol Fashion Week and Vogue Festival in London. I have done so much travelling! In England I’ve trundled around Devon, of course, over to London, up to Newcastle, Whitby and Cornwall as well as a break in the Lakes. Further afield I’ve been so lucky to have been to many new places; Venice, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Las Palmas…I went and moved to BILBAO. Probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever done has been moving abroad by myself but I have never felt more proud of myself.

All in all what I guess I’m saying is that I am #BLESSED. I have started 2016 with amazing memories, the best family and friends who are constantly supportive even overseas and a strong relationship with someone who makes me laugh everyday. Well this got very mushy very fast; but it’s important to acknowledge your achievements and how fortunate you’ve been. And I have been very fortunate. I hope 2016 can rival 2015 in ways I have not yet imagined. Here we go again life.

What are your best memories of 2015? And how are you feeling starting the new year?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.