Shopping and Tapas Wearing Unique Boutique

Saturday 1 August 2015

I recently got in touch with Unique Boutique London and was lucky enough to be asked to write a review for one of their items. I was sent a cute black and white co-ord that absolutely had to come to Bristol with me for shopping and tapas.



Unique Boutique London is a new online store, founded three months ago by Tannika Williams-Nelson. Tannika was keen to start up her own fashion company in order to use her business mind-set to create something that would showcase new designers. Her main fashion inspiration is Victoria Beckham due to her being a super chic fashion icon. Tannika also admires her because she pursued her love of fashion to create her own brand.

The store is quickly growing and stocks a range of women’s clothing and accessories. Some of the summer range has quite a boho feel, think festivals. But it also has quite a feminine edge and a couple of pieces have a feel of London street style. Above all you can see that Tannika is striving to create a brand for all fashion lovers so I was very excited when their Black and White Co-ordinate Set arrived on my doorstep.

The following day George and I were set to drive down to  Bristol to move him into his new flat and of course spend some time wandering around *ahem* shopping in the city. I styled the co-ord for a shopping day with my ASOS mule heels and oversized sunglasses, Zara clutch bag and a bold red lip. I threw my hair up and the outfit felt quite casual but the fun pattern made me stand out. I actually got complimented on my outfit twice that afternoon and I felt great in it. This co-ord is so comfy and at twelve pounds for the set it’s an absolute steal!

You could really easily dress the outfit up for eveningwear. I let down my hair and added a smoky eye for a relaxed tapas dinner. I also think it would it would work with some statement jewellery, which Unique Boutique London also offer. Add some killer heels if you want to go all out.

This co-ord is super versatile and easy to wear and for such a low price I was pleased with the quality too. I’d recommend this for anyone who loves co-ords and fancies something a bit different. Check out everything Unique Boutique London have to offer here!

H XX

PS. Photo credit goes to George who now thinks he should be a photographer instead of a DJ, who agrees?






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.