The Liebster Award

Tuesday 11 November 2014

First off thank you so much to Ariana for nominating me. I'd totally recommend her blog it's fab. And thank you everyone who reads my blog because I know I'm still getting into it so I really appreciate you popping by!


The Rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, follow them if you'd like, and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose five to eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6. Nominate blogs with under 200 followers.

Here goes...


11 Facts About Myself:
1. I have a million different names and my full name - Harriet - is probably the one used the least
2. I have a fairy light addiction
3. And a slight caffeine addiction (see previous post)
4. My autumn/winter wardrobe is basically just black, grey and burgundy
5. I speak Spanish, a little Italian and am learning French
6. I'd also love to learn Portuguese
7. In a years time I will be living in Spain
8. There aren't many activities that don't seem to involve me getting glitter everywhere
9. Paris is my favourite city
10. I love white bedding
11. I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan

My nominations: aheroineintrainingMaria, Sarah, mutedmornings, Anna

Ariana's Questions:
1. What's your favorite thing to do when you're sad?
I absolutely love lighting my candles and turning on all of my fairy lights and just getting into bed with a cup of tea and not doing very much reading/writing/watch some TV. This isn't strictly limited to when I'm sad but if I am sad it probably involves chocolate too.

2. Coffee or tea?
This is an impossible question! It totally varies I love both too much to chose!

3. If you could re-live any day of your life, which would it be?
This is a tough question I have so many great memories but I think if I could only chose one day I'd probably go for the day of my eighteenth birthday party. I spent ages getting ready with my friends and then my boyfriend arrived and we all had a drink before we headed up to the venue. It was in almost the middle of nowhere in a farm shop restaurant. I was surrounded by everyone closest to me all night at it was just the best feeling. And I didn't have to buy a single drink so that wasn't so bad either.

4. What's your favorite thing about the autumn/winter months?
Well this is something I could ramble about all day, CLOTHES. Autumn/winter means chunky knits and thick tights and fur. Tartan and dogtooth and just anything cosy and pretty. Autumn clothes are by far my favourite.

5. When do you feel happiest?
I have a few people who constitute my 'happy place'. My family, close friends and boyfriend are all very central and I think I am at my happiest just with them having some downtime.

6. What secret talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing! But if I could it wouldn't be a secret, you would definitely know about it.

7. All time favorite classic Disney movie?
It's probably 101 Dalmations, I was really into that as a kid. And Winnie the Pooh - apparently I cried when he got chased by bees - but I loved all the princesses too.

8. Early mornings or late nights?
It used to always be late nights. I love feeling like the rest of the world is asleep and you're still going. Although I've found getting up early, especially during winter when it's not quite light, is really calming.

9. What's your favorite song to listen to on repeat?
Well it's probably going to have to be something by Arctic Monkeys or Foals. I could listen to the Submarine soundtrack by Alex Turner on loop forever but I'm not sure I could single one song out. Sorry this hasn't been an answer there are just too many possibilities.

10. Who's your favorite book character?
My all time favourite book is The Great Gatsby. It's so beautifully written, I think Fitzgerald could write about anything and I'd swoon. Strangely I'm not sure I really loved any of the characters, I guess the point of the book is that they're all a bit self involved but all of the characters intrigued me.

11. What made you start blogging?
I love reading blogs and I just kind of wanted to join in I guess. I love writing and being creative and having a blog really motivates me to write regularly.

And finally, My Questions:
1. Do you have any hobbies?
2. How do you have your tea? (And if you don't drink it are you okay?)
3. Do you have any plans to travel?
4. If you could have one super power what would you chose?
5. What's your favourite animal print?
6. As a child what did you want to do when you 'grew up'?
7. Is that still the case?
8. What's your favourite time of day?
9. What's your favourite blog to read?
10. Where's your favourite place?
11. What are your plans for today?

Image credit: Pinterest

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.